in fact i like the noise ut makes but does my way of driving drop the avrg mileage by about 60% ?

If you're giving it the "who's your daddy" all over the place then I would expect very poor gas mileage, easily as low as your getting, and if you're sat in traffic, that will affect economy too.

I average around 30mpg with mixed driving and 16-18mpg on short journeys.

i drive mostly in city some of the time i drive agressivly flat out

no tuning done just a motor replaced like 8 months ago not new motor though

its 2.8 liter 24v my car is 1993 but 24v was issued in later years so there might be something wrong or something missing since the woring harness is for an older engine emissions test passed btw the value was 0.5 on 20000 rpm

Is it a golf?

Where are you from?

I'm running similar set up and I easy get 150+ on half tank of fuel more if I take it easy

Let us know what ecu is in the car obd1 obd2

We need more details if you're can get them

It will pass emissions as the ecu can adapt for part throttle but when your driving fast it will be overfueling it's coc off

Even then it's not straight forward to swap engines so go ask the garage who did the work

i went today and asked the previous owner he is not sure if the engine is 24v or 12 v tomorrow i will ask the mechanic who did the swap my car is obd1 and am almost sure that the ecu is the stock ecu and everything is except the cold air intake filter but am sensing that it is some electric problem cause it looks messed up in the engine bay cut and taped wires :/

after all it is a 12 valve 2.8l and with driving it like a gentleman it doeas like 4 to 5 km per liter last night i noticed a new issue that on idle the rpm rises to 1100 and lower to 800 rpm randomly even when i press the throttle down to a steady position the rpm shakes up and down