Ultimate stance

Good afternoon people.

Would anyone be interested in going to ultimate stance?

http://www.theinternationalcentretelford.com/whats-on/ultimatestance2014/

This is a one day event and is organised by the same people as ultimate dubs.

On the second of November. We have been offered a club stand but obviously this depends on numbers and people interested.

Bealieboy you and bennyK not up for this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive just got off the phone from ben and we decided if it was a bit closer we'd probs go. I would like to go as I enjoyed meeting up with the crew at gti fest..... I'll think a bit more. It's a small possibility for me but a non starter for ben as he's Defo under orders from his misses!!!! I believe it's his turn his for washing up and laundry! :-)

Ive just got off the phone from ben and we decided if it was a bit closer we'd probs go. I would like to go as I enjoyed meeting up with the crew at gti fest..... I'll think a bit more. It's a small possibility for me but a non starter for ben as he's Defo under orders from his misses!!!! I believe it's his turn his for washing up and laundry! :-)

I can just imagine it now Ben with his apron and pink marigolds on lol, I'm sure it would still be a good day out

I dunno what your talking about!! I don't even know how to use the washing machine.........well that's what I tell her!