Free Place on the CCGB Wales Road Trip 4-7 Sep 14 !

(Mods, please excuse this advertising of an event from a different club, but time is very short and in order reach maximum audience of Corrado owners and CCGB members who use this forum, I thought it a good idea.)

Chaps,

A blinding opportunity for some lucky soul...one of our number has sadly had to withdraw from the CCGB road trip around Wales that runs next week. He has kindly advised me that the accommodation which has been paid for should be offered to another club member who might be able to enjoy it in his place. So here it is:

Do you own a Corrado? Preferred but not essential. A VR6 of some description would be great.

Do you want to be part of a road trip to drive the finest roads in Wales with some like-minded Corrado enthusiasts?

Can you get time off work and from family commitments to be available from morning Thu 4 - late Sun Sep?

Can you get to South Wales for the start point by 0930hrs on 4 Sep?

If you can answer yes to that lot, then contact me as soon as possible and I will pass on the rest of the information. To be clear, the accommodation costs of this trip (3 nights in B&B accommodation) is covered because it has been paid for. All other costs on the trip will be covered by the individual, including fuel, all other meals and other costs as necessary.

For details of the route, see other thread in this section about the CCGB Wales Road Trip 4-7 Sep 14.

This offer is open to CCGB members only, but you could pay the membership fee (£15) to become a club member and immediately save IRO £80 in accom costs on this trip.

Let me know if you are interested.

Charlie