• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes next year we are arranging a rolling road day, probably at stealth and a annual meet. So don't worry

oh yeah, she'll go bananas when the golf goes to have bodywork sorted! Still fortunately these things only cost about £200! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With this poxy extension we're building my money is a bit tied up for the next couple of months, roll on getting it finished and getting some money back in my pocket to spend on the golf! Sent from my

No tractor tyres this time iceman!!! :-)

Nope, that situation was resolved about a week later lol. although, i'm probably as low as yoou guys now, i have to raise it a bit as i am literally scraping on everything at the moment and it's driving me a bit mad lol.

I'd say runcorn is a bit too far north for us Southerners.

How about TX Autosport or AMD Essex?

With events like this, we clearly cannot keep everyone happy!

If someone from ooop noth and doooown south wish to be involved in organizing a RR day then feell free to get involved :)

We have in the past always hosted RR days @ Stealth Racing down south, 2 runs for I think £25 and can take upto 30 - 35 cars on the day.

Was a brilliant day last year and strong support :)

Anyone interested in getting involved?

I'm up for it. Would like to talk to Stealth about some cams etc as well as seeing what my VR runs now with my exhaust :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youre starting to piss me off now iceman! I just hope my hella quads and hella greens give me enough extra horses to compete against your new zorst and possible cams! :-) Edited by Bealieboy