1989 vr6 bottom heater hose cold fan when temp goes up

Hi All,

I have been trying to fix this issue with the 1998 vr6 engine code AAA 12v fan issue. I have changed water pump , thermostat, (checked in hot water, both old and new). 3 stage sensor housing, I have changed blue center , yellow plug, blue sensor  left side looking at motor. the only sensor I have not changed is brown (right ) sensor. I have cleaned all plugs at radiator sensors, and others throughout the engine. checked fuses. metal strips that melt seem good. bottom hose stays cold, appears there is still air in it, going to try to jack up drivers side (fill bottle side) to get air out, I have run it several times. and still seems like air in it. doesn't appear to be head gasket. no white smoke, engine runs smooth and no water in oil. the temp gauge seems to go up to 220= then I shut it down, I don't want to kill the head gasket. motor does not over heat, water coming into bottle with thermo laser is about 130deg. not sure why temp on gauge goes up so hi, maybe it is wrong? does not boil over, but I have only ran it in the yard, it sat for over a year before I bought it. fans do come on when I turn ac on. I have checked temps all over the block when the temp gauge goes almost to the max, the highest temp from block is about 127 degrees   external?? I really need to find out the cause of this. I have ran it several times after water pump installation trying to burp the system. I did flush motor, radiator and heater core out when I changes sensors and water pump, thermostat. please help? I did notice secondary water pump was disconnected because hose fitting on bottom was broken off , so it was found unplugged. I have read it is not required to keep it cool,,but is it required to make the fans run and I am sure it is probably better to have it connected, it only needs to have bottom housing replace but I cannot seem to find assembly parts for this pump. bottom housing maintains the impellor to run straight and smoothly, and the bottom hose to connect to.

thanks for any response and help...

also I had to replace the fuel pump after sitting so long also. now the gauge goes to full, I may have fuel gauge sensor spring crossed but will have to check that.